We are trained, equipped, experienced and ready to respond.
The Quintech teams are fully equipped with NWCG Specification Type 2 Engines fitted with:
Highly Trained Personnel.
All firefighting personnel have received extensive safety instruction with on-going training to maintain the highest standards of response. As company standards, Quintech Fire Services Ltd. crews are comprised of a minimum of three personnel with a minimum of three of the following qualifications:
- Wildland Firefighting – Per NWCG red card qualified with S-205 and S-330 standards.
- Structural Firefighting – (urban /municipal) training, experience and certification.
- Industrial Firefighting – NFPA 600 levels 1 & 2.
- Technical Rescue – NFPA 1006 or equivalent standards.
- Hazardous Material Response – Responder level.
- Medical Response – Minimum first responder.
“I had the pleasure of meeting and working with Darren and his crew from Quintech during the Okanagan Mountain Park Fire.
They were assigned a variety of tasks including: working on the fire line, to triaging threatened areas for future operational options, to public education in the areas of our community that were under evacuation alert.
The Quintech crews were very professional and disciplined… all around great guys. Darren Hutchinson was a great resource to our command staff when it came to triaging and introducing us to the benefits of gel in wildland applications.”
– Lou Wilde, Assistant Fire Chief, Kelowna Fire Department